Consider a part-time home business to be an economic necessity in these uncertain times…become a “micro-entrepreneur”…
From the Back Cover
- Navigate the technological landscape and earn a profit
- Make the best use of micro-entrepreneurial platforms
- Sell your products and services online or offline
Take control of your career and income and be your own boss
If you’ve had dreams of starting your own full-time or part-time, home-based business, perhaps because you’re unemployed, dissatisfied with your current career, or you just need some supplemental income, micro-entrepreneurship is your best bet. This hands-on, friendly guide arms you with ideas, strategies, and lots of resources to help you kick-start your venture!
- Micro-Entrepreneurship 101 — find out the best path toward being a micro-entrepreneur and what type of business mirrors your interests and abilities
- The nuts ‘n’ bolts — get the skinny on the inner workings of micro-entrepreneurship, from creating products and services to auctions, writing, self-publishing, affiliate marketing, and advertising
- Reach the masses — discover how to find your best customers and the various ways to market, from publicity and guest blogging to ezine and blog marketing
- The fruits of your labor — get help managing all aspects of your business, from administrative tasks to more detailed technological tasks, like outsourcing
Open the book and find:
- Why a web presence is important
- How to set up a website or blog
- A ton of sites and resources to help you
- Ways to tap into your passion and find your niche
- Tips for marketing and selling your micro business
- The scoop on market research
- Guidance on tax implications and benefits
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Ten ways to make money immediately
About the Author
Paul Mladjenovic is a certified financial planner, micro-entrepreneur, and home business educator with more than 25 years’ experience writing and teaching about financial and business start-up topics.
Invest your profits and keep building your prosperity!